Coaching Adults (18+)
ADULT SOCIAL Bored at the Gym?
Feel like a change?
Used to play, still play or have always wanted to give it a go?
Tennis is a great way to get fit or keep fit in a fun social atmosphere.
You don’t have to commit week in, week out, all you have to do is turn up, pay and play!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a high standard fixture player or a new beginner and you don’t have to be a Parent of the School in join in the fun, everyone is welcome!
Where is it?
St Columba’s Primary School: (Corner of Kedron Brook Road and Lovedale Street, Wilston)
Friday 9am till 11am
Wilston State School: (Primrose Street, Wilston)
Friday 9am till 11am
ADULT GROUP LESSONS
You and your friends might be after some fitness, or it could be you have just simply always wanted to learn to play tennis or get back into it again.
Deep down I know the real reason why you want to start tennis is because you’ve been playing tennis on your Wii at home!!!!
Whatever you’re standard, ambition or reason why you to want to start playing tennis, we can help!!!
With the Adult Lessons we try to work in with what time suits you best, we offer evening Lessons if you work late, daytime Lessons if you don’t work full-time or REALLY early Lessons before you go to work, so there really is no excuse not to have a go!! ADULT CLINICS 18+ This Clinic will give you a run for your money! I get asked all the time, what level are the other players? What if I can’t keep up!! Don’t worry at Lococo Tennis Coaching we would never place you in a group where you felt out of your depth, that’s no fun for anyone! At the Adult Clinics we divide you into groups that will suit your level of play, so there is nothing to worry about. We hold Adult clinic’s at night during the School Holidays. Where is it? Please contact us for the information as places and times vary. Book in early as places fill very quickly!!! ADULT SQUAD FINALLY, IT IS BACK… You get 2 hours of intense drills, technical analysis, fitness and match play. Adult squad caters for fixture playing standard. PLAYER STANDARDS Beginner
- Are first time players
- Have limited tennis skills
- Have developed some basic tennis skills
- Can hit an oncoming ball regularly
- Can rally with limited movement and control
- Are capable of serving the ball into play
- Are learning to hit the ball with control
- Can sustain a short rally at slow pace
- Are capable of serving and placing the ball into play with pace
- Exhibit aggressive ground strokes and set play
- Have improved court coverage
- Are able to place the ball accurately to all areas of the court
- Are developing forceful shot play in singles and doubles
- Can serve the ball at pace with topspin with full control and placement
- MUST be able to rally consistently
- Must be able to serve and volley standard
- Must be able to rally consistently with pace from the back court